|Nationality of the PCY participant|
The 2013 PCY application process seeks to select students who excel with the ability to take action, execute plans, communicate effectively, and to create connections that will expand the reach of the PCY.
|How to Apply for PCY Participation||
- PCY application form (Form can be downloaded on the BOTTOM of this page.)
- Scanned copy of your most recent official transcript
One letter of recommendation from a professional reference (academic, NGO, etc)
-Applicants are NOT permitted to inspect the letter. We are unable to accept unsigned letters of recommendation. Hand-written letters will not be accepted.
-Recommender may directly send the recommendation letter in PDF format to PCY firstname.lastname@example.org
One photocopy of your student ID
- Photocopy of the front side of your student ID
One photocopy of your passport
- Photocopy of the front page of your passport
One digital photo
- Digital photo with white background – keep the size less than 1MB
2. Location where applications should be submitted:
Send to: email@example.com
*This e-mail address is only for applications. All other e-mail messages to this account will be disregarded.
Note: Please keep your application photo size to be less than 1MB.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
May 31, 2013
*For International students currently studying in Japan, the deadline of application is May 25. This difference is because we need to decide participants for Pre-PCY, which will host Japanese/International students in Japan in June.