- ● Students living in Japan(Japanese/International Students)must be able to attend all of the followings:
28th April: opening ceremony 12th May: lecture・workshop 24th June: virtual conference of PCY 30th June: virtual conference of PCY 30th July to 5th August: program in abroad 3th to 8th September: PCY 9th September: PCY forum
- ● Students from outside Japan must be able to attend following:
- ● Any application submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
- ● Only the selected applicants can attend PCY programs.You may not assign anybody elese to attend the program.
- ● Participants will be asked to cooperate in JCI public relations(Participants and their information such as names and attending university/college names,and their photos may appear in various media).
|3th to 8th September:||PCY|
|9th September:||PCY forum|
|students living in Japan||20 persons|
|students from outside Japan||10 persons|
＊You have to remember you might need to pay the part of fee of oversea program.
(It will not be more than 50,000 japanese yen)
joint and several liability
The results for the selection of participants will be sent after 26th March for Japanese students, 14th July for oversea students.Within a week after you receive a confirmation form, the confirmation form must be signed by the applicant and returned in pdf file.
|Participation method||Please fill out an PCY application.|
|Handling of personal information||